BeeLineResultsTM: Blended Learning Instructional Design
Whether you want one course or an entire curriculum we will apply the principles of blended learning instructional design to your project.
Instructional design is all too often overlooked. Creating a useful learning experience – one where the students learn and are able to use that knowledge – is critical to the continued success of your eLearning offerings.
As a business, your audience isn’t captive; they can go elsewhere or simply not take online training. We will help you provide an enjoyable, valuable, and affordable service that your clients will be delighted with, willing to come back for more and recommend to others.
Before we build your courses, we’ll want to know:
- Who is this training for? Who are the students?
- What do you want them to learn? What do you want them to do with that knowledge?
- How do they learn? What resources do they have?
Taking into consideration learning styles, available technology, and your contraints, we determine:
- The best mix of virtual and face-to-face training
- The best mix of offline and online activities
- The best mix of individual and group activities
- The types of media to use for each lesson and activity
- Methods of evaluation (i.e.: assignments, quizzes, peer assessments)
We’ll work with you to determine your objectives, goals, and constraints for your training initiative. We’ll build the perfect blend of features for your situation.